Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sewing Some New Skirts 2

As I mentioned in the last post, I made another skirt for my daughter. One of the exciting things is that I used the fabrics from my stash and didn't buy any new fabrics for either of the skirts. Yay!

She loves both of the skirts I sewed for her and we had a fun time taking these photos. I told her that I am going to sew a couple more skirts for her but she looked at me and said, "Mom, I am not being ungrateful or anything, but I don't need any more skirt. I have enough."

"But... but...I already have fabrics for it and I think it will be fun for you to have more during the summer since you are not going to wear uniforms"

With a very serious look, she said, "Mom, I really don't need anymore".

"OK, I guess I respect that... are you sure??", I said playfully.

She just looked at me but didn't roll her eyes.

Fine. I am not going to sew any more skirts for her this season, but what she doesn't know is that this mama is going to sew a Summer dress for her soon. Hehehe.

1 comment :

  1. Ha ha I wonder what she will say about the dress, Sachiko. I really love that skirt with the contrasting fabrics. Really, a girl can't have too many skirts. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin