Friday, May 1, 2015

Green Craft Magazine Feature

If you happen to be at a book store or passing by a magazine stand somewhere... please look for the newest issue of Green Craft magazine.
You might ask why? Because one of my all time favorite cardigans that I refashioned is featured on three full pages!

Remember this "She wears flowers" cardigan??


I enjoyed the magazine after I received a copy! There are LOTS of pretty and fun projects for everybody.

It is always fun to see my own creations in print and I feel so honored to be featured. So, thank you so much to the people at Green Craft Magazine! I am sending a copy to my mom in Japan soon.

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations on the magazine feature. The sweater is really gorgeous.
    My daughter saw your sweater back when you first embellished it, and I've been a lurker ever since. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin