Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top 100 Project at All Free Sewing


My JCrew inspired dress made it in to their top 100 projects at All Free Sewing Thank you so much!


This was a tutorial I did back in 2011 but, if you are new to my blog, you haven't seen it yet. It is a pretty simple dress; not to mention inexpensive. It might be fun to work on it during the cold season while thinking of Spring. I haven't sewn clothes for myself for a while, Hmm... maybe it's time to come up with something new. ;)

Happy sewing everyone!


3 comments :

  1. that is so very elegant! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sachiko. That is a lovely dress. Looking forward to reading your blog in 2015 and wish you and your family God's richest blessings for the year.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin