Sunday, June 26, 2011

Link Love No. 58!

Hey, I am back! You might be wondering where I was the last few days. I have been so busy with lots of other things (Psst, that includes the guest post I am doing for Living with punks on Monday...) and couldn't do a post for a couple of days.

Today we had BIG block party with our neighbors and it was lots of fun! I did a face painting booth for the kids and it was a great turn out. Pretty much there was a long line pretty much the whole time. I was going to take some pictures to share, but I did not have a moment to do so.

Well, I had lots of projects that I loved at this link party; it was so hard to choose only five projects! I went back and forth and I finally picked five projects that I am going to highlight this week. I am sorry if you did not get picked this time, but I really appreciate all of your participation in my link party. Thank you!

Ok, the first one... My jaw almost dropped when I saw this charm bracelet. Can't Stop Making Things created this one of a kind very unique piece of jewelry. I need to keep some of my kids small toys, just to make this bracelet!


This is one of those "WOW" projects too. Do you have unattractive book shelves or TV armoire made out of laminate? Well, DIY Kinda Girl did an amazing job on transforming those type of furniture! She shares what kind of products she used to accomplish the project on her blog, go check out how she did it! :)


The Fourth of July is just around the corner, have you decorated your house for one of the biggest holidays yet? Just Sew Sassy shares a step by step tutorial on how she made this unique patriotic pinwheel burlap wreath on her blog. So pretty!


I have to agree with what Simple Simon & Co said, peg dolls are not for girls anymore! They did such a great job on these that my view of peg dolls has totally changed! I know my boys (I mean my hubby included) would LOVE these!


I believe she is new to my link party...4 the Love of Woodshared this beautiful piece of furniture she transformed. I love the writings on top, it adds character and beauty. Thank you for stopping by and come again! :)



Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

8 comments :

  1. You are so nice to have these linky parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sachiko,

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my Baptism dress! You made my day!
    :)
    I hope you're having a great weekend.
    Take care,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! Lots of fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! Big grin on my face right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just reading some blogs when I came over to yours and found my peg dolls on your blog. You made my night! Thank you for sharing them!

    Also---the block party sounds so fun. I love summertime and neighborhood activities like that.
    liZ
    (simplesimonandco)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these features, and for liking my pinwheel wreath! You just made my night:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a treat to open the Tea Rose Home blog to find my charmed necklace featured. Thank you so much for the plug.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin