Sunday, December 6, 2009

Memory Making and a Little Announcement




Well, it is past midnight, so technically, yesterday was one very busy day. I had a lot going on since I woke up, then many places to go to.

In the afternoon, we droped the kids off at my sister-in-law's house so we could go on the real date for my birthday. Bless her heart, she has her three little ones to take care of but she was willing to watch our three too. Thank you so much!

I have a good friend whose birthday is two days early than mine. We have been going to this sushi restaurant to celebrate both our birthdays for three years. We didn't intend to do so every year, but we had so much fun it is became our little tradition.

After that, Aaron took me to see New Moon. I have been dying to see that movie. I loved it, and it is so nice to have "us" time. Oh, after seeing that movie, I still have to say I am team Edward.

By the way, I have a little favor to ask all of you... I was wondering, if you have done any projcts based off my tutorials? Would you send me a link, not to your blog, but to that particular post? I want to do a party by posting your Tea Rose Home inspired projects sometime around the end of this month! What do you think? Doesn't that sound fun?

I know some of you already sent a link to me, but it was a while ago, and I am having a hard time finding them, so if you can send them to me again, I would really appreciate it!

Well, I am relly tired, I need to get to bed... I will see you all on Monday.
Have a lovely Sunday!

1 comment :

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely birthday and what a sweet sil you have.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin