Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Quilt Top

Remember this; I blogged about it last month.



It took me a while to decide what to do with the moda fabrics. After going back and forth, I finally made the decision to use snowball block to make the quilt. Once I started it was a very easy and quick project.




I was so excited when I finished piecing that I'm thinking about making another one with the same pattern but with my usual color scheme.
I'm going on a vacation this weekend with my friends. (NO KIDS!!!!) There are so many projects that I want to do, I want to bring my sewing machine and fabrics with me, but I won't. If I did, they would kick me out of the mini-van. :)
Sometime next week, I will do my first give-away so check back next week. Everyone have a nice weekend!

6 comments :

  1. I am more than jealous, that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so pretty. where are you going on vacation? i hope you have a good time

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Okay next week I am going to a quilt shop. Seriously I haven't been to a good one since I left Utah. That's 6 years! No wonder I haven't felt inspired. I haven't seen any MODA fabrics for that long? Have a good time with the girls. Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern of the fabrics you chose! Gorgeous quilt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quilt is so very nice! I love the colors combined with white!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin